- Bodum 1L (8 Cups) Kenya French Press
- 1Kg of Cilantro Coffee Beans
- Ceramic Mug
This kit guarantees you a perfect cup of coffee every time!
Bodum 1L (8 cups) Kenya French Press
The premium Bodum coffee press 'Kenya' is a crossroads between tradition and modernity. Easy and quick to use, you will extract most of the essential oils, while leaving the least amount of sediment in your cup - Savor the deep roasted flavor, full body, and subtle notes of your favorite beans, brought forth by this uniquely simple brewing method.
- Heat-resistant, 'borosilicate' glass beaker with curved plastic frame
- Stainless-steel three-piece filter system, no paper filter needed
- Frame protects tables and surfaces from heat
- All parts are dishwasher-safe
1Kg of Cilantro Coffee Beans
An Arabica blend from the high plains of Brazil and Central America with a touch of Robusta India Parchment Kaapi Royal Beans, grown at an altitude of 800-1200 meters in plantations sheltered by the Karnataka mountains. Mouthfeel is rich and velvety with subtle hints of hazelnut and gianduja. Medium roasted in North Italy - delivering a balanced taste every cup.
250g will make around 35 single Espressos or 17 Americanos.
For ideal flavor, ceramic is always the best choice. Unlike plastics and other common mug materials, ceramic neither absorbs nor imparts flavors, leaving coffee to taste just as it should - sensational!